Germany houses the finest healthcare network in the world, and therefore needs highly skilled professionals to maintain its standard.
But with increased life expectancy, related effects in terms of death, and accession of population,
meeting the health needs has become an issue in Germany. It requires people from all over the world in fill in this gap with their expertise.
With percentage of unemployment being among the lowest in Europe (3.1% as of October 2019, according to Eurostat) trained nurses are in huge
demand, readily employable, and therefore fabulously paid.
● BSc, Post BSc (PBSC), MSc Nurses, with no less than 1-2 years of working experience.
● GNM (Diploma in Nursing) with 6 months of internship in addition to 3 years of working experience.
● All nurses fulfilling the required degree are eligible irrespective of sex.
● Eligible candidates should be 35 years of age or above except exceptional cases.
Nurses or technicians trained to work in Intensive Care Units meant for children and adults.
Not less than 1-2 years in Pediatric Nursing or Intensive Care Units (ICUs) to work in home care, old age homes or hospitals.
● There is no requirement of a Block Account.
● Requirement in Language: A1 to B2 German language.
● Salary shall be €1950-2215 before German Diploma Recognition (gross, without additionals).
● Salary post German Diploma Recognition shall be €2200-2900 (gross, without additions).
● Finding accommodation shall be assisted by employers themselves but rent shall be paid by employees, for no less than 6 months.
● German level B1 is a must for an interview with the employer.
● VISA along with employment contract.
● Shall be free to take spouse and children after the first six months.
Step by Step Process in India:
1. Consultation and explanation of the process.
2. Sign the Training and Job Agreement.
3. Pre Interview with German Job Agency.
4. Start with German Language training A1 to B2 Level.
5. Pre Document Check for Apostle and Translation (Find details in documents List).
Translation all the diplomas and Transcripts in German Language.
Certified Copy (Beglaubigung) of all the documents (diplomas, transcripts,
certificates,..) from German Embassy in India.
Send the Document to us to start peraparing the equivalence and Work Contract,
Recognition of Diploma generally takes 3-4 months.
6. Once you finish B1, Your interview process starts for Job Contract.
7. Till you apply for Visa interview and Get dates, Finish your B2 Level.
8. As soon as you get Recognition & Job contract Apply for Visa Interview.
9. Preparation for Resume & Motivational Letter in German.
10. Preparation of Documentation & Training for Visa Interview.
11. Visa Interview (Visa 17A with employment contract).
12. Get visa and fly to Germany.
Step by Step Process in Germany:
1. Airport Pickup.
2. Accommodation Arrangement by Hospital for 6 month Will be low charges or No
charges depends on Employer.
3. We help for City Registration with Foreign Authorities.
4. Start work as Nursing assistant, with Basic salary from 2000 Euro to 2200 Euros.
5. Preparation registration for the exam („Kenntnisprüfung“).
6. After you pass the Exam, change into Registered Nurse, Salary also Increase. 2500
Euros to 3000 Euros.
7. First 18 months to 2 years will be Temporary and then Employers appoints you as
Role of Agency in India:
1. Explanation of Process.
2. Training & Job Agreement with Interested Nurse.
3. Intensive language course from A1 to B2.
4. Preparation of the Documents for Apostle and Translation in German Language.
5. Send the Translated documents to Germany for Recognition.
6. Interview preparation for German Employers.
7. Arrange Interview after B1 German Language.
8. Help Nurses to get Contract letter and Recognition.
9. Help Nurses to Take Visa interview dates for work permit.
10. Documentation & Preparation for Visa interview.
11. Help Nurses for Insurance, Flights Tickets and others required for visa and to fly Germany.
Role of Agency in Germany:
1. Pre interview schedule before starting the process.
2. Pre Check of Resume and Experience.
3. Get approval of Documents from Employer.
4. Apply for Recognition in Germany for Nurses.
5. After B1, Schedule Interview for Job contract Letter with Employer.
6. Sending Recognition of Each Nurse before Visa.
7. Airport pickup of each Nurse.
8. Accommodation Arrangement.
9. Helping Nurses for City Registration.
10. Registration for job in Hospital.
11. Preparation for exam („Kenntnisprüfung“).
In order to obtain a decision under which conditions the validation of your degree will be conducted, it is necessary to have:
1. All your nurse study documents in your mother language( certified copies) and original translation in German ( or copies of translation but those copies must be certified at the German embassy in your country).
2. Application (Antrag) - a copy has been provided/attached to fill in Germany and SIGN please.
3. CV (Lebenslauf) - a copy has been provided/attached, filled in Germany and SIGN please.
4. Excerpt from the birth register - an international copy or translated.
5. For persons whose name and surname with diploma or certificate is not the same as in the passport, who changed their surname (or name) for any reason (marriage, adoption, divorce and again a new marriage ...) a copy from the marriage registration book or any other court document showing the correctness of the name or surname, that this is in fact the same person. International copy or translated.
6. Evidence of work experience, confirmation when, where and what you worked on the jobs in the profession.
7. Employer recommendations can be helpful.
8. A passport copy - it does not have to be a certified, black and white copy.
9. Acopy of certificate of German exam, copy must be certified at the German embassy in your country or in Germany.
10. Contract with a German employer, if you have found a job.
Documents to be translated:
1. Diploma with Apostille – for each degree of nurse education you have (a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy in your country).
2. Curriculum – the complete/total fond of hours of practice and theory per subject; The exact number of weekly hours per subject.(a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
3. Proof of a completed practicum and a proper job description, if you had (a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
4. Professional examination or Lizenz (a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
5. Previous work experience, where you worked and the exact job description.(a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
6. Employers' recommendations may be helpful (a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
7. If you are unable to obtain international birth certificates, weddings, citizenship, then all the copies that are in your language are to be translated. (a certified copy of the original and original translation or certified copy of translation (please certified the copy of translation at the German Embassy ).
8. All copies that a translator links to translations, must be authenticated/certified in the municipality.
German Language training:
10k to 12k for A1 & A2.
12k to 15k for B1 & B2.
Language Exam Charges Goethe Institute –
B2 - 9k RS.
Language preparation time –
4 to 6 months from A1 to B2.
Recognition in Germany –
440 to 1000 Euros.
Time – 3 to 4 months.
1800 Rs per documents. 5 to 10 days.
5 to 10 days.
Translation & Attestation of Documents -
Each Documents - 2000 Rs (10 to 16 docs).
Visa Fees –
25000 to 30000 Rs.
Registration and Pre Document Check – Do consult with your agency
Reimbursement of Charges:
BSC, POST BSC, and MSC Nurses with Experience of ICU & Pediateric Nursing –
German Language training, Language Exam Fees, Recognition in Germany, Translation
& Attestation of Documents, Visa fees, Insurance, and Flights Charges.
Apostile needs to be done by Nurses.
ICU or Pediatric Nursing – Recognition in Germany, Visa, Insurance and Flight
Charges.GNM (Diploma in Nursing) with 3 years experience and min 1 year experience in
Documents, Apostile of Diplomas, Needs to be done by Nurses.German Language training, Language Exam fees, Translation & Attestation of
MSC -For Other General Nurses with or without Experience: GNM, BSC, PBSC, and
Recognition in Germany, Visa, Insurance and Flight Charges.
Documents, Apostile of Documents, Needs to be done by Nurses.German Language training, Language Exam fees, Translation & Attestation of